Sex Change Surgery Abroad

Female to male sex change surgery :

Male to female sex change surgery :

Gender reassignment surgery (GRS) includes procedures where a person's physical appearance and possibly the function of their existing sexual characteristics are altered to resemble that of the other gender.

The patient needs to have a comprehensive medical report from Psychologist, Endocrinologist, and Gynaecologist to confirm your operation.

Doctors have to confirm that you excrete feminine/manly hormone and you are mentally and physically eligible for this surgery.